We process orders for shipping no later than 1:00 pm PST Monday-Friday. We do not ship on the weekends.
- It is our policy to ship all items together unless a product is on back order. We do have the option to wait to ship the order all together or in separate packing form different warehoused. This may cause delivery dates to be different
(We do keep all items in stock on site or in our warehouses, so we do our best to keep orders from being placed on a back order status.)
- The order demand or quantity demand can affect the product availability.
- If part of an order is on back order, we contact our customer either via email or phone call as soon as possible and at this time the option to wait or cancel is available.
- All orders will come with tracking. Insurance is optional and must be paid by customer.
- A product may suddenly run out of stock due to an unforeseen popularity or demand for it.
- The manufacturer may be out of stock on the item, once again, depending on the demand of the product
Timing of Order
If the order was placed too late in the day to ship out (approx. 1:00 pm Central Standard Time) either that day or within 24-48 hours, it will be placed in processing the following business day.
If the order was placed after 1:00 pm Monday – Friday, the order, if shipped UPS will not be shipped until Monday. *This also includes any major government holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, 4th of July, etc.)
United Parcel Service
When you choose a shipping option via UPS (UPS Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, etc.), you should be informed that UPS does not count the first day as it is not a full day when picked up. As stated above, weekends and holidays are not included.
Also, when you choose UPS Ground as your shipping option, Ground is the most basic shipping option offered from UPS. UPS also requires that we show the amount of time they would take to deliver an order to you. I.E. if an order was placed, and underneath the shipping option UPS Ground it says in parenthesis “Business Days”, please understand that starts as soon as an order is shipped. As stated above, there may be a reason we cannot get the order out in as timely fashioned as expected, and it may be a couple of days before your order will even be shipped depending on the conditions.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope you understand. Normally we ship out your order by the following business shipping day, but we felt it was necessary to let you know the reason for any circumstance that is out of our control or is simply, not possible. We also feel that as a valued customer, your need to know. If you need your product by a specific date, but are uncertain about shipping times or stock status of particular item, please give us a call at (818) 998-7865, we are in the office from 6am-5pm PST Monday-Friday. We are closed on the weekends.